Wednesday, September 11

Songs for Fall

Soooooo, someone *coughelizabethcough* asked me for some song recommendations, and so I've come out of my (rather long and unannounced) blog hiatus to put together a playlist of songs for autumn. Enjoy!

A Fine Frenzy - Now Is The Start
I absolutely adore A Fine Frenzy. As if it's not already awesome enough that her music sounds like sunshine and smiles, her pseudonym also comes from a line in A Midsummer Night's Dream, which makes the lit nerd in me smile :)

A Fine Frenzy - Bird of the Summer
Another one of hers - I also recommend Coming Around, Lifesize, Electric Twist, Come on Come out, Blow Away, and What Wouldn't I Do. She's got so many lovely songs!

Alexi Murdoch - Blue Mind
I also recommend All of My Days.

Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out
I'm pretty sure you will have heard this on the radio at some point; it's one of my favourites from Florence. Also recommended: Bedroom Hymns, What the Water Gave Me, Only if for A Night, and The Dog Days Are Over


Gabrielle Aplin - Home

Broken Bells - October

The Middle East - Blood

Good luck studying, and let me know if you've got any playlist requests; I had fun putting this one together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment